MekaMiners
Search…
Expeditions
The Earth's core is collapsing due to overproduction of Ores and only the most powerful Mekabots can restore the balance! Gather your best Mekabots and send them on the hardest expeditions for the best rewards, but remember that every expedition has a risk. Do you have the courage needed?
Expeditions can be carried out weekly and each NFT Robot will need 1 Expedition Ticket to participate.
The expedition portals will be open every Saturday at 00:00 and closed at 23:59 hrs UTC.
There are 2 types of expeditions and each one is divided into 3 levels: Easy, Medium and Hard. You will be able to send 1 Robot per level per week.
There is an order to send your robots on expeditions which is: Tank > Stealth > Basic What does that mean? You must carry out at least one expedition with a Tank in order to send a Stealth. The same logic applies to Basic.

Miningbot's tresaure

The Miningbots have found an ancient path that leads to a secret chamber of Ores and they need the help of powerful Mekabots to remove the treasure!

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expedition time: 24 hours
Success rate: 30%
Robots from Gen 0: +10% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +5% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 1300 ~ 1600 Ores
Stealth: 1600 ~ 1900 Ores
Basic: 1900 ~ 2200 Ores

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 80% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 20% chance of being lost
Expedition time: 24 hours
Success rate: 15%
Robots from Gen 0: +8% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +3% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 1600 ~ 1900 Ores
Stealth: 1900 ~ 2200 Ores
Basic: 2200 ~ 2500 Ores

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 70% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 30% chance of being lost
Expedition time: 24 hours
Success rate: 5%
Robots from Gen 0: +5% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +2% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 3500 ~ 4500 Ores
Stealth: 4000 ~ 5000 Ores
Basic: 4500 ~ 5500 Ores

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 60% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 40% chance of being lost

Scientific research

Mekabots are designed to upgrade whenever possible using NFT pieces and are always on the lookout for shards!

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expedition time: 24 hours.
Success rate: 30%.
Robots from Gen 0: +10% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +5% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 1 ~ 3 shards of NFT Piece
Stealth: 2 ~ 4 shards of NFT Piece
Basic: 3 ~ 5 shards of NFT Piece

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 80% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 20% chance of being lost.
Expedition time: 24 hours.
Success rate: 15%.
Robots from Gen 0: +5% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +3% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 2 ~ 4 shards of NFT Piece
Stealth: 3 ~ 5 shards of NFT Piece
Basic: 4 ~ 6 shards of NFT Piece

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 70% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 30% chance of being lost.
Expedition time: 24 hours.
Success rate: 5%.
Robots from Gen 0: +4% of success rate
Robots from Gen 1: +2% of success rate
Success rate increases based on the Robot's Pieces %/5

Rewards:

Tank: 10 ~ 12 shards of NFT Piece
Stealth: 11 ~ 13 shards of NFT Piece
Basic: 12 ~ 14 shards of NFT Piece

Risk:

In case of failure your robot has an 60% chance of being unavailable for 24 hours and a 40% chance of being lost.

Possible questions

What happens if my Robot get lost?

You will need to send another robot to rescue him and only Tanks have enough strength to carry another Mekabot.
Chance of successful rescue: 90%
Price: 1000 Ores
You can send your Tank robot on a rescue mission at any time, the result is immediate.

If the expedition is successful, when will I be able to use my Mekabot again?

Right after the end of the 24-hour expedition.

If the expedition fails and my robot becomes unavailable do I need to do anything other than wait 24 hours?

No, once the 24 hours have passed it will be available again to be used in farm mode.

How do I get Tickets to participate in the expedition?

The only ways to get expedition tickets is through the expedition's Stake system and fully completing the weekly missions.

When can I start staking Ores to get expedition tickets?

We will announce it as soon this feature is ready.

How many robots Can I send in a expedition per week?

There is a limit of 9 robots per mission (3 per level) so the total is 18.

How can I increase the chances of expedition success with the Pieces attached to my robot?

There are currently 5 different types of Pieces, 3 of them range from 0 to 100% and 2 of them range from 0 to 50%.
Let's say you have 5 pieces attached to your robot and each of them has a bonus of 50% (3 pieces with 50% and 2 pieces with 25%), the sum of the percentages is 200, this value is divided by 5 and results in 40, so this robot will have a 40% more chance of success in the expedition.

I only have a Basic robot, how do I join the expedition?

In this case you will need to acquire 1 Tank and 1 Stealth as there is a sequential order for expeditions.
You need to send at least 1 Tank to the expedition in order to unlock Stealth expeditions.
You need to send at least 1 Stealth to the expedition in order to unlock Basic expeditions.